Bring out the big game from the aperitif with a recipe worthy of a great chef, very simple to make! You will not need more than 4 ingredients to make it: liquid cream and foie gras whipped in whipped cream but also gingerbread sticks fried in butter.
- Number of people: 6
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 3 H
- Degree of difficulty: Confirmed
The ingredients of the recipe
- 200 g canned block of foie gras
- 6 slices of gingerbread
- 30 cl of very cold liquid cream
- 40g butter
- Salt and pepper
Preparing the recipe
1. Remove the foie gras from its box and the butter from its packaging, let them soften at room temperature. 2. Whip the very cold cream until stiff. Add salt and pepper. Mash the foie gras and the butter with a fork to obtain a smooth paste. Gently fold this mixture into the whipped cream. 3. Divide the preparation into small glasses and place them in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve with toasted gingerbread sticks.