Enjoy the excellent Duck Foie Gras South West of France and more specifically the Basque region.
This foie gras comes exclusively from French ducks fed on yellow corn and raised in the open air in the South West of France.
You will particularly appreciate
- The natural preparation without preservatives
- The absence of chemical additives
- The final product is guaranteed to be free of colouring agents
- The 100% French production
- The superior quality of the duck Foie Gras
- The ancestral know-how that offers an unequalled taste
Renew with the tradition by tasting our whole Foie Gras nature. This product is made from a whole raw duck liver finely seasoned with salt and pepper, then cooked in a cheesecloth which gives it a unique taste.